Monday, March 3, 2014

A Journey To Remember - Episode 10

Here is the next episode of the story. To read the previous part Click Here. Thanks a lot for all the reviews, comments, concerns and taunts. Sorry for the delay!


I LOVE YOU !!

Open skies, full moon, twinkling stars, dead silence, cool breeze, pale-yellow background from the nearest street-light, me and Shreya. 

Me: I need to tell you something.

Shreya: Why do you ask me?

MeJust like that.

Shreya: Come on. Tell me.

MeI don't know why I'm doing this. But today, I just want to tell you, a few things. I'm not even expecting a reply from you. I want you to know something that I've always hidden from you. Uffff!!!

Shreya: Hmmm.

MeShreya, nobody has ever made me feel the way you do. The day I saw you at the Fresher's party, I was convinced that you are the girl I want to spend my entire life with. All the time spent with you made me admire you, fantasize you and want you more. Till date, I believe you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

You are beautiful. You are sensitive. You are interesting. You are so unlike me that I want to spend time with you. Time spent with you during the Lab hours, at the parking lot, library, canteen, theatre, restaurant, outings and where-ever, I’ll cherish each and every moment for the rest of my life. Shreya, I can’t explain how good you are and how much I want you in my life. But all I can tell you is that, I love you. I’ll take care of you. You’ll be very happy with me. Trust me, I won’t let you down. Would you like to be my life partner?

I know, you are in a relationship from past one and a half years. I guess, there isn't any single reason to choose me over him. But, my convictions tell me that you are meant to be mine. At this moment, you might think the other way round. All I am asking you is to spend some time with me and make a move. Give a thought and decide. Hurting you and breaking your relationship isn't what I'm craving for. I want you to be happy and I know, it's only possible if you are with me. Shreya, I love You!

I’ll wait for you. I’ll keep waiting till the day you get married. I’ll keep waiting till the day you realize that all you need is Me. I’ll be waiting.


She didn't utter a single word. There was a dead silence. 

She came nearer to me. I didn’t move.Shreya hugged me tight and stamped a kiss on my cheeks. She kept looking at me. I can't forget that look on her face. I didn't move. I could feel my heart sprinting.

I wish, I could spend my life with her.

I didn’t know what to speak. I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t even look at Shreya properly. I didn’t know whether I was doing the right thing. But life had changed drastically with this incident. Me and Shreya were not the same people again. I was relieved. I had no regrets. I was happy as well as worried. I just wanted to escape from the reality and be with Shreya in a wonderland, far from reality.

I started running towards the hostel.


If you love someone, you tell them. Even if you’re scared that it’s not the right thing. Even if you’re scared that it’ll cause problems. Even if you’re scared that it will burn your life to the ground, you say it, and you say it loud and you go from there.


Thanks for your time. Drop a comment and let me know how you felt.


To get the update of my posts and to follow me, click on "Join this site" button on the top left corner of the page.


2 comments:

  1. God work again gp...............but this chapter is very small....:( do post next chapter asap.............:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reshu. I have posted the next episode. Do check it out.

      Delete